- The Annual Meeting of the Finnish Society for Matrix Biology will take place on Wednesday 31st of March 2021. The event will be online: https://oulu.zoom.us/j/64132001838
Scientific talks from 12:30 Finnish time include:
- Danijela Vignjevic (Institut Curie, France)
- Oommen P. Oommen (Tampere University)
- Kirsi Kainulainen (University of Eastern Finland)
- Juhani Junttila (University of Oulu)
- Sanna Karppinen (University of Oulu):
- Emilia Peuhu (University of Turku)
- The Joint Meeting of the French and German Societies for Matrix Biology will be held online from 26th to 28th of May, 2021. There are numerous opportunities for early career and PhD student to present their work!
Registration is open at:http://matrixbiology2021.univ-lyon1.fr/en/pages/matrix-biology-home
- Dynamics of ECM in tissue repair and regeneration
- Cancer ECM and tumor immunity
- Mechanobiology, remodeling and ECM stiffness
- Role of ECM in cell stemness and cell fate plasticity
- Trafficking and secretion of ECM components
- BSMB Autumn 2020 Meeting: A Virtual meeting on Basement Membranes in Health and Disease. Sept 1-3, 2020. The meeting will be held as afternoon (2-5.30pm) online sessions. Organiser: Dr Tom van Agtmael. https://bsmb.ac.uk/meetings/basement-membranes-health-and-disease/
- NOW POSTPONED UNTIL 2022: Matrix Biology Europe 2020: Convitto della Calza, Florence, Italy, May 24-28, 2020 . Organiser, Prof. Alberto Passi. Website http://www.mbe2020.org
- The ASMB Biannual conference scheduled for Nov. 2020 has been postponed to September 12-15, 2021, and will take place at the Hyatt Regency at the Arch, St. Louis, MO.
- The 12th Pan-Pacific Connective Tissue Societies Symposium will take place Nov 22-26, 2020, as a virtual meeting. See https://ppctss2020.smalltalkevents.com.au/ for information.