Membership and Donations
Annual membership fees are 50 euros for regular members and 20 euros for both junior members (graduate students and postdocs up to 5 years after Ph.D.) and retired members, with the option of a personal subscription for the Matrix Biology journal.
How to become a member
To become a member, please complete and sign the membership application form and either send a scan to firstname.lastname@example.org or a fax to: (+33) 472722604 (atttention David Hulmes).
How to renew your membership
Renew your membership using the online payment system.
Alternatively, for payment by bank transfer, use the bank details on the membership renewal form and send the completed and signed form either as an e-mail attachement to email@example.com or by fax to: (+33) 472722604 (atttention David Hulmes).
- New ISMB flyer available here
- Postdoctoral position in proteomics and vascular biology, Paris, France
- Professor of Molecular Biochemistry, University of Oulu, Finland
- Postdoctoral position on the roles of the tissue microenvironment in Chronic Kidney Disease, Strasbourg, France
- Two postdoctoral positions in the role of pericellular matrix components in the angiogenic-to-fibrotic transition, Strasbourg, France