The Aims of the Society are:
To promote and develop scientific exchanges between scientists from laboratories in academic and medical institutions, and in industry, who are interested in research on the extracellular matrix, cell-matrix-interactions, and related areas in biology and medicine.
To sponsor and organize workshops and scientific meetings on the extracellular matrix, cell-matrix interactions, and related areas in biology and medicine.
To sponsor publications engaged in the dissemination of information relating to research on the extracellular matrix, cell-matrix interactions, and related areas in biology and medicine.
- New ISMB flyer available here
- Postdoctoral position in proteomics and vascular biology, Paris, France
- Professor of Molecular Biochemistry, University of Oulu, Finland
- Postdoctoral position on the roles of the tissue microenvironment in Chronic Kidney Disease, Strasbourg, France
- Two postdoctoral positions in the role of pericellular matrix components in the angiogenic-to-fibrotic transition, Strasbourg, France