Welcome to the International Society for Matrix Biology
The purpose of the ISMB is to promote matrix biology on a global scale. To do this, we support major international meetings (with reduced registration for ISMB members) in the area of matrix biology through funding for invited speakers, awards for outstanding contributions from both junior scientists and established investigators, and also international travel grants for graduate students/postdocs.We also work closely with Elsevier in promoting the journal Matrix Biology and produce a regular newsletter with up-to-date information on new developments in the field, as well as employment opportunities.
To join the ISMB, go the membership page where you can pay on line, with different rates for students, postdocs, regular members, retired members, with or without personal subscription to Matrix Biology at a discount rate.
EXTRACELLULAR MATRIX NEWS is a free, weekly e‐newsletter that keeps members of the extracellular matrix community informed by providing the latest news from all areas of the field, from science, research and business, to regulatory affairs.
- New ISMB flyer available here
- Postdoctoral position in proteomics and vascular biology, Paris, France
- Professor of Molecular Biochemistry, University of Oulu, Finland
- Postdoctoral position on the roles of the tissue microenvironment in Chronic Kidney Disease, Strasbourg, France
- Two postdoctoral positions in the role of pericellular matrix components in the angiogenic-to-fibrotic transition, Strasbourg, France